- Our achievements
- Created: 23.12.2020
- Updated: 01.02.2021
The program of development of NMMC in 2017-2026, adopted by the initiative of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, is being implemented
at Navoi mining and metallurgical combinat
- As part of the first and the second stages of the investment project to increase the capacities of Hydrometallurgical plant №7 there were put into operation four mill blocks at HMP-7. On the basis of modern technologies products are obtained from processed (technogenic) ores at plant. When plant will be launched at full capacity, it will process 15 million tons of industrial waste per year.
- As part of an investment project to expand the processing capacities of Hydrometallurgical plant №2 there were launched mill blocks №29, 30 at HMP-2. The launch of these blocks is aimed at a gradual increase in the processing of gold ore the plant.
- There was launched a high-tech complex for the production of gold and silver measured ingots on the basis of the existing finished products department at Hydrometallurgical plant №2.
- In 2017, there was began the implementation of an investment project for the construction of Hydrometallurgical plant №5 on the basis of “Auminzo-Amantoy” mine in Central mining administration. Today, construction work continues at this facility. After putting into operation of the first stage of plant, it is planned to process 2 million tons of sulfide ore per year. After the full launch of the enterprise, HMP-5 will process 5 million tons of ore per year.
- There was opened a new hand-molded section in the foundry of Navoi machine-building plant. With the launch of a new molding section, the volume of steel casting for the production of mining equipment increased by 2000-2200 tons per year.
- There was put into operation a section for galvanizing metals at Takhiatash plant of metal structures and non-standard equipment in Takhiatash region of the Republic of Karakalpakstan.
- The high-tech complex – filtration, drying and roasting unit was put into operation at Hydrometallurgical plant №3 in Northern mining administration. This complex, built in cooperation with the German company Engineering Dobersek, is aimed at further improving the technology for processing gold sulfide ores from the Kokpatas and Daugistau deposits. Thanks to its advanced engineering and technical solutions, the level of technological equipment, the complex has no analogues in the world.
- There was put into operation a section for the repair and restoration of electric submersible pumping units at Mechanical repair production unit of Mining administration №5. This facility has accelerated the repair and restoration work of several thousand pumps, which are widely used in the plant’s operations.
- There was put into operation a new mine with a depth of 500 meters and a diameter of 6 meters in “Guzhumsay” mine of Southern mining administration. With the launch of the mine, the project capacity of “Guzhumsay” mine reached 550 thousand tons of gold ore per year.
- There was put into operation a site for the production of rare and rare-earth metals at Geotechnological mine №4 of Mining administration №5. The technology for obtaining ammonium (rhenium) perrhenate, which is used in this area, is an innovative project developed by NMMC’s specialists. In addition, 90 percent of the equipment installed at the site was completed as part of the localization program.
2019 – The London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) awarded Navoi mining and metallurgical combinat the certificate confirming the successful completion of the next tests for full compliance with market requirements.
2017 – For the first time in the history of mining and metallurgical industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan, specialists of Navoi mining and metallurgical combinat were awarded the Gold medal of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) of the United Nations for the development and implementation of the “Method for extracting gold from refractory sulfide gold-arsenic ores”.
2017 – Navoi mining and metallurgical combinat was honored with the European Society for Quality Research award in the gold category for its outstanding commitment, assistance and efforts in maintaining and improving achievements in quality management.
1999 – Certificate of membership of the Association for advanced technologies in the mining industry (Delaware, USA).
1998 – bronze medal at the 26th International salon in Geneva.
1997 – the gold of the NMMC was awarded the quality certificate of the Tokyo industrial goods exchange.
1994 – the gold of NMMC was awarded the status of “Optimal Delivery” by the arbitration laboratory of the London association of the precious metals market.